Friday, March 13, 2009

Viva La Discotech













I saw Coldplay last night at Acer Arena in Sydney. A good friend of mine got suite tickets and I couldn't say no!
I must say I wasn't a big fan of Coldplay but after seeing them play live, my appreciation for their music has seemed to grow! They put on a great live show with plenty of visuals, lighting, lots of glowing confetty and yellow balloons (for their song yellow of course).
Towards the end of the night they finished playing and began to walk down the side of the crowd and it was at this point I thought it was Encore time but instead they walked up from ground to level one of the grand stand and low and behold they had a little stage setup right amongst the crowd. It was here were they played a cover of The Monkees - I'm a beliver which was done quiet well. Front man Chris Martin was playing the organ by this little hand held keyboard, not quiet sure what it was exactly, but it was cool. All in all it was a good show. Thanks Dean :)

I've got a remix of Coldplay's - Viva La Vida by Discotech from the States they've really got the whole Nu-Disco thing down packed. Love it! Show them some love :)

Coldplay - Viva La Vida (Discotech Remix)
[Right Click, Save as]






No comments: